Associate, Real Estate Finance Project (M/F)
The newly created On boarding & Finance Projects department is providing a consistent onboarding coordination for operational business teams guaranteeing quality, speed and certainty. We aim at ensuring the operational continuity of our newly acquired portfolios.
The candidate will have a coordination role. He will collaborate closely with other members of the department in planning/coordinating/following up processes together with stakeholders to ensure the completion of the newly acquired deals.
We expect the successful candidate to evolve by handling quickly and efficiently a lot of information in a short period and to take on more responsibilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but are not limited to):
- Ensure proper coordination of key stakeholders involved in deals through different medias;
- Support the Transaction, Finance teams and the company with the set-up and onboarding of the newly acquired portfolios;
- Lead and/or participate to the completion of deal acquisitions:
- Define, schedule, develop and maintain a realistic schedules ;
- Identify, manage issues and risks;
- Monitor the progress of the deals;
- Be the liaison between internal and external parties;
- Organize and attend meetings, take minutes, insure follow up;
- Handle ad-hoc requests.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Minimum BAC +5 or equivalent;
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar environment is necessary;
- Knowledge in the Real Estate or Accounting will be a definite advantage;
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications;
- Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage
- Sense of ownership, accountability and urgency;
- Solution oriented approach/ problem-solving aptitude;
- High sense of organization and detail-orientation;
- First experience as Project Manager will be an advantage;
- Has a professional manner and a high energy level; exhibits positive attitude and flexibility;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)- ability to deal efficiently with people at different level of hierarchy;
- Manages stress well and uses it as a positive motivator.
Our client is a Real Estate Investment firm.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.