You are recognized as an independent co-worker with an entrepreneurial mindset? You are now ready to take up a new challenge in order to boost your career? Then read carefully:
Built from scratch by the two partners, this Fiduciary is growing and needs an Accountant in order to consolidate its team.
They really believe in their employees' comfort and development. In order to do so, they will pay for your trainings, offer flexible hours and maintain a family atmosphere. Very accessible thanks to its proximity with the train station, the company could also provide you a parking slot. No more traffic jam or time lost to find a slot!
Career perspectives, good work-life balance and well-being at work is waiting for you!
Accountant - Tasks:
- Accounting from A to Z for Private Equity, Real Estate companies and Soparfis
- Accounting reports according to LUXGAAP
- Tax and VAT returns
Accountant - Profile:
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting (Luxembourg)
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- You are fluent in English and French (any other language would be an advantage)
- Experience and/or knowledge of US GAAP is a strong asset
Accountant - Offer:
- Attractive salary up to 60K€ (depending on your experience)
- Bonus rewarding your implication (per file and annually)
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible hours, enjoy a good work-life balance!
- Trainings paid by the company, your development is encouraged
- Family atmosphere, you could go out for drinks with your colleagues
- Prepare your running shoes! Next year, the company will participate to the Luxembourg Marathon in order to reinforce the team spirit.
€40,000.00 - €60,000.00 /year