We a currently looking, for one of our client within the Broadcasting Industry, for a:
BeLux Information Security Officer (W/M)
· Ensure ISO27 based ISMS risks assessment for the Luxembourg and Belgium entities are in scope.
· Setup and ensure delivery of operational IS related projects and tools, in close collaboration with respective local IT teams.
· Ensure continuous information exchanges with BUs stakeholders (Management, IT, legal, finance…) and support security awareness messages / communications.
· On a regular basis, inform and consult BU Executive Management on IS related topics.
· Propose and ensure execution of security mitigations, initiatives and action plans, aligned with Group IS strategy and initiatives.
· Leverage on Group security referenced solutions, services or communications and contribute to the continuous improvement of these solutions.
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English and French.
· University degree or equivalent qualification in computer science.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Cyber Security, IT Audit or Risk Management positions.
· Proven work expertise with Information Security frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, COBIT…
· Knowledgeable on Data protection regulation (EU) and their IT impact.
· Exposure to audit and certification reports, capacity to structure and ensure effective internal controls and procedures.
· Active certification holder, such as CISSP, CCSP, CISA/CISM, ISO 27k LI/LA.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!