Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analysing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
We are looking for an innovative Brand Marketing Team Lead to join our marketing team to shape brand vision, drive reach and increase brand awareness through effective content marketing strategies. Balancing brand strategy, brand equity, and results — you will lead a team who works daily to connect, instill trust, and inspire our community. Determined to reach the right customers, you will drive traffic and revenue through content (written, video, and email), creative design, social, and referral.
This role is unique because it is a new function within our Marketing team which is experiencing explosive growth. You will get to define and develop the Talkwalker’s brand positioning towards our target audience, and establish the brand building strategies across all channels.
- Lead the overall planning, impact and effective alignment of brand-related areas (brand positioning, brand values, brand messaging, brand communications) to drive an overall awareness, affinity and cohesive message;
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization’s publications;
- Own marketing calendar to ensure cohesive planning across functions and communicate out regularly;
- Own main Talkwalker’s content channels – website and blog – to ensure they transmit the brand positioning and drive inbound leads;
- Coordinate the application of SEO best practices to increase content visibility;
- Be responsible for signing-off all written comms, including website copy, ensuring the brand voice is consistent and adhered to at all times;
- Work closely with the CMO and VP of Demand Generation to ensure all marketing communications are hitting the right prospects at the right time, with the right messages;
- Guide our branding efforts working closely with our designers to define visual strategy for our content, and coordinate design support for other marketing teams;
- Ensure alignment and collaborate with cross-department stakeholders (marketing organization and non-marketing functions) to drive a consistent brand standards and compelling brand message to target consumers;
- Lead organic social media strategy including engaging brand influencers, organic brand strategy and community management;
- Report and analyze data in Google Analytics, Talkwalker Analytics and Salesforce on a weekly, monthly, and more extensively, quarterly, basis and adapt business strategies accordingly;
- Manage a team of four people who straddle short-form content, long-form content, social, SEO, and design.
- 3+ years of experience in facilitating effective content marketing strategies, brand marketing programs and messages. A senior advertising agency experience would be a plus;
- Experience of developing, implementing and delivering communication strategies;
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel;
- Ability to enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of producing press releases, copywriting and delivering presentations;
- Ability to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms;
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge;
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, be self-motivated and proactive, and display composure and calmness under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others;
- You are fluent in English, second language would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com