The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit:
BUSINESS ANALYST (m/f)
Full time (ref.: 07/FS3/2019)
As part of the centralised PMO team within the newly created Strategy and Projects Section you will actively contribute to the establishment and delivery of BCL’s internal project portfolio. You will be responsible for providing expertise in business analysis across various projects and business areas. You will coordinate activities with technical teams to translate business needs into technical solutions thus ensuring that solutions are properly designed and delivered.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders, establishing a long-term partnership for proactively identifying and communicating future business needs and aligning them with the BCL’s project portfolio;
• Analyse and manage business requirements in close cooperation with the responsible business area(s);
• Support and facilitate the definition of business cases for new projects;
• Analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements, establish quality acceptance criteria and prepare operational documents;
• Prepare and document test plans and test cases, coordinate functional tests and produce test results;
• Closely cooperate with project managers and project teams delivering the targeted solutions.
• Master's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration or another relevant field of study;
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years as a business analyst, preferably within the financial sector or statistics;
• Proven experience in modelling business processes, developing business cases and use case scenarios as well as a solid understanding and experience of testing concepts, executing tests and tracking test results;
• Sound understanding of IT architecture design and components;
• Good understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques;
• Fluency in English and French both written and spoken are mandatory. A good level of Luxembourgish or German is considered as an asset;
• Understand who his/her clients are and what their needs are and ability to communicate in a clear and objective manner.
• A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
• A wide range of challenging tasks in the area of economics and finance;
• The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply directly on our website: http://www.bcl.lu/en/About/carrieres/Vacances/index.html
at the latest by 11th March 2019 and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).