Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Administration
Job Description & SummaryA career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees.
You will actively support your team in the various daily administrative and organisational tasks related to the processes of your department.
You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports.
The Business Assistant is responsible for giving efficient support to teams in their assignment project management:
- Assist key stakeholders such as Partners, Directors and Managers on different processes (follow-up on clients, projects, mission or offers) and is in charge of all deliverables’ quality and process check on documents (assistance in typing, guidelines, check of consistency of information);
- Centralise all crucial information to give a global overview of the work in progress to the Manager (updates on different status boards);
- Liaise between teams and any other involved internal departments;
- Act as a “time keeper“ to remind deadlines and actions to be taken, prepares the “retroplanning” and perform necessary researches in order to collect the data and information needed by the Managers.
- You graduated as an Executive Assistant or Management Assistant, or from « Administration et Gestion des entreprises »; (BTS, Bachelor…)
- You have a significant experience in a similar function, ideally in an international and dynamic environment;
- You have excellent skills in MS Office applications and are comfortable with in Lotus Notes or Outlook and/or Google pro;
- You are known for your great writing skills and your synthetic mind, and you are able to multitask;
- You are fluent in both French and English; German is considered as an Asset;
- You appreciated for your sense of service and your team spirit, even if you are able to work autonomously.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)English, French
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date