To continue our growth within Luxembourg, Sopra Steria is looking for a "Business Development Manager" with a focus on Private and Public Sector.
►What we offer:
A position being a key player of our growth strategy in Sopra Steria PSF Luxembourg working with major stakeholders at our customers and as well within our company.
We offer all our employees the opportunity to grow and improve their skills through a variety of experiences with top European companies.
Joining Sopra Steria means being part of a people-centric adventure within an independent Group that uses digital technology to its full potential to build a positive future for all.
Lead the development of our major key accounts in the long term and with a forward-looking vision.
Drive the opening of new large accounts to even further boost our growth.
Continuously review priorities relating to sales, delivery, people management and quality, based on the economic context, and in keeping with Sopra Steria Luxembourg's development plan and with the Sopra Steria Group's values, strategies and policies.
Sales / Delivery:
- Influence customer's projects upstream;
- Coordinate the key account approach and teams across Sopra Steria Luxembourg and partially with Sopra Steria BeNeLux;
- Understand the customer's issues, take a proactive approach to steering account approaches and mechanisms;
- Oversee the sales approach and signs complex, important contracts (decision-making structure, size, dimension, partners, subcontractors...), implement the end-to-end offering and is able to engage stakeholders at the highest level;
- Commit to a profitable growth;
- Establish and manage high-level customer relationships over the long term.
- Oversee sales reporting;
- Lead proactively review for his/her accounts and market watch in relevant areas
- Propose a development plan that is consistent with Sopra Steria's strategy, build and promote account strategy in the short and medium terms within their scope
- Define a sales target for his/her accounts or deciding on sales goals for their segment;
- Develop an account plan and the assessment of strategic accounts;
- Manage a sustainable customer and ecosystem relations network at a high level;
- Develop innovative approaches and partnerships, be involved in enhancing the portfolio.
- Drive teams and participates in the recruitment, assignment and development of employee;
- Contributes to communication for their Business Unit;
- Continually updates their knowledge of the Group's overall end-to-end offer.
Key behavioural, technical and functional skills:
- Foster knowledge of the market and customer ecosystem;
- Good command of sales and legal rules and procedures;
- Good command of sector or business issues for their accounts or market segment;
- Versatile in Customer management by developing business and influence with the customer, aligned with the overall account management following an end-to-end approach;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Experienced in HR development;
- Good command of operations within business unit and initial experience of cross-border contract setup.
- Minimum relevant experience > 8-12 years;
- Solid IT or consulting knowledge;
- Demonstrated experience carrying out and signing several complex high-stakes sales contracts;
- Demonstrated strong ability to develop long-lasting customer relationships at a very high level;
- Leadership, team spirit, recognised excellent internal and external relations.