Business Development Manager - Payments – IRS34
Greenfield is pleased to be working with an IT company. They are currently looking for their office in Luxembourg a Business Development Manager operates as member of a regional sales team and is primarily responsible for achievement of sales targets and the implementation of the sales for Payments as set out by the management. The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the sales cycle from initial contact to signing of the deal, and then maintaining a good client relationship, as well as take part in market analysis and relationship building with senior management and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
- Achieve sales targets established by the Territory Sales Manager or Regional Director.
- Prepare and execute a territory sales plan.
- Able to focus complex problems without day-to-day supervision.
- Provides guidance and advice to others in case of complex issues during the sales cycle.
- Strong proficiency in the tools, systems, and procedures required.
- Start and manage the full sales cycle, coordinating resources as needed.
- Negotiate, or assist in the negotiations (depending on the deal size), on terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements.
- Assist in market research and build perspective client profiles
- Perform competition analysis with respect to SWOT approach.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with potential clients in the banking and financial services sectors.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services as may be required.
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors with emphasis on the Payments sector/segments.
- 7 years or more of substantial relevant experience within the same domain.
- Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal.
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes.
- Thorough understanding of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Knowledge around the banking payments industry.
- Good knowledge of SEPA and ISO20022 from a payment’s perspective.
- Understanding of payments terminology – clearing, ACH / RTGS etc.
- University education in relevant business disciplines, preferably with a post-graduate degree.
- Excellent command of English.
- French, German or Luxembourgish would be a plus.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organised, focused and be able to multi-task.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Ilén Ramos.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.