Business Development ManagerLuxembourg
Business Development Manager - AIF
A highly reputable company is currently expanding their Luxembourg services for Business Development for their alternative funds
The role will look at expanding the function with European clients where you would be responsible for bringing in new clients, pitching, approving deals.
A background in investors relations/fund administration/asset management/banking is compulsory, ideally from commercial, marketing backgrounds. Also, a strong understanding of corporate governance and fund administration is useful, even coming from a business development role in financial institutions, banks, or law firms.
- Using you background in the industry to manage and on-board new and existing clients.
- Taking product to market and increase users
- Networking in your designated geographical area to
- Contacting potential clients for new business
- Attend and even arrange your own conferences, meetings, functions to grow clients
- Report to the Head of Luxembourg with weekly reports.
- Approving negotiation and deal agreement
- Extensive experience in law firms, banking, fund administration and/or management
- Ideally a strong legal or marketing background
- Strong Luxembourgish network, and/or familiarity with firms in France and Germany
- Fluent English in compulsory, French and/or German is a great bonus
- Fantastic communication skills and personality
- Proactive and sales driven attitude.
-Work with and learn from an award-winning global business
-Clear personal and professional career development – growth and progress are key opportunities.
-Great working environment,
-Start up a new function in Luxembourg office with further growth.
-Competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support
Please get in touch with Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org