- Executes sourcing strategies across multiple commodities in alignment with overall category strategy.
- Leverages market data, cost modeling to support the development of negotiation strategies. Supports contract negotiations. Develops efficient channels for capturing effective market intelligence.
- Develops relationships with suppliers focused on total cost of ownership, advantaged supply chain, innovation and continuous process improvement.
- Execute global category strategy across multiple commodities and projects. Leads bid process for specific Construction RFP’s in order to make sourcing decisions that impact capital project cost, safety, quality, and speed. Leads contract negotiations.
- Must be able to analyze project needs and resources and make the appropriate construction methodology decisions to support the project
- Serves as relationship manager for selected supplier throughout duration of project and be able to drive performance improvement conversations.
- Cross-functional collaboration/stakeholder management: Requires very high degree of collaboration and interaction with Global Engineering Project Managers and legal
- Develop efficient channels for capturing best practices in the Construction industry and developing them in our team.
To join our team you will need:
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or a related field
English is a must
3-5 years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or a related Operational function required. Previous strategic sourcing experience required. Experience in a related industry preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of core procurement processes and strategic sourcing concepts
- Strong financial/statistical analysis,
- Organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Access/Excel skills and/or other database programs
- Team player, strong written and verbal communication skills, influence skills, self-directing, and ability to work in a very fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Knowledge in the following area: manufacturing process, mathematical modeling