We are looking for a Chief Compliance Officer for our partner, an International Bank located in Luxembourg to help manage a team of 5 people.
You will get the chance to evolve into a structure that could help you to reach a high level of responsibilities, allowing you to develop your managerial skills and pass on your knowledge.
This well-located bank could offer you a great salary package in order to reward the hard work you are going to provide to your employer.
If you are looking for a company's ready to offer a competitive salary and a high level of responsibilities in which you be evaluated at your fair value.
Chief Compliance Officer - your role:
- As a supervisor of the compliance team, you will have to coach and train 5 members and check up on their work;
- You will be the only supervisor of this department and your purpose is to ease your managing director;
- Besides coaching, you will have an operational side to handle, such as managing your own client portfolio;
- Monitoring and implementation of all compliance regulations.
Chief Compliance Officer - your profile:
- At least 10 years of experience in compliance and management (banking industry);
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Banking or Finance;
- With good communication skills, you are a born leader;
- You are fluent in German and English; all other languages will be considered an asset;
- As a supervisor, you possess a charismatic aura to federate your team members;
Chief Compliance Officer - the offer:
- This bank will offer you internal and external trainings that will keep you up to date to be the expert of your field;
- Flexible hours will allow you to keep a nice work-life balance and work in a less stressful environment;
- Easy access by public transports will give you the opportunity to avoid traffic jams and gain time to spend differently;
- An attractive salary up to 140K under banking convention: Loyalty bonus (up to 200%); 36 days off; Meal Vouchers.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
Banque - Bank - Bancaire - Private Banking - Private Banker - Wealth Management - Wealth Manager - Legal - Corporate Officer - Compliance Officer - Legal Officer - Legal Counsel - Corporate - Compliance - AML - KYC - Risk - Risk Officer - Risk Manager - Risk Analyst - Tax Advisor - Reporting - Client Relationship - Payroll - Transfer Agent - Audit - Auditor - Auditeur
Bonus, Meal Vouchers, 36 Days of Holidays