LEDR is assisting an international private bank in Luxembourgin the search of their new Chief Compliance Officer: you will be in charge of evaluating and identyfing that the business is complaint to local and international regulations.
This well-known group is among the leader of the market for what concerns private banking services: youy will be part of a fast-growing and ambitious structure with huge potential careers.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the regulatory compliance
- You will identify daily compliance risks
- You will monitor AML/KYC regulations and on boarding of new clients
- You will provide full guide to all the staff on new prudential regulation
- You will manage the analysis and inventory of new laws and regulations
- You will be in charge of a team of 4 legal experts
- You have a minimun of 10 years of compliance experience in a local private bank
- You have solid knowledge of Luxembourg regulations (AML, wealth, investment, GDPR and MiFID)
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have very strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Depending on your compliance experience you will earn an annual fix salary up to 170.000 €/year
- You will benefit of an extremely competitive package
- You will have the chance to join an ambitious company and start a long term career
- You will have a very strategic position which will allow you to have impact on global strategies and operations
- You will also benefit from a favourable holiday calendar, giving some quality time to relax and enjoy your hobbies
To include yourself within this recruitment process, to find out more information about the role or simply discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact us as soon as possible.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
Please note that by applying your CV is sent directly and only to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for other roles provided if they have the necessary skills and experience.
Executive recruitment, made simple.
+352 661 157 014
€120,000.00 - €170,000.00 /year