We are currently assisting a fast-growing fintech in the search of a new Chief Operations Officer for their HQ in Luxembourg: you will be the Authorised manager for electronic money institution reporting directly to the board of directors and responsible to the CSSF.
This international group is specialised in electronic payment services and has very ambitious plans for the future: do not miss this unique opportunity to get on board of this authority in the fintech market.
- You will be in charge of the day-to-day business management of the company in compliance with the strategies and guidelines set by the board of directors and laws and regulations
- You will execute the company's business and operational strategy to offer e-money services in Europe
- You will oversee staff responsible for sales and marketing, product, legal, information technology, outsourcing operations, and internal audit
- You will work closely with the General Manager to efficiently and effectively achieve the company's business targets
- You will implement the company's internal governance strategies and principles
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an authorised manager within a fintech in Luxembourg.
- You have deep knowledge and expertise of regulated financial services, especially in electronic money
- You have strong execution, management and communication skills
- You have solid project management skills
- Depending on your previous COO skills, you will earn an attractive gross salary up to 150.000 €/year
- You will have the ability to make the difference and lasting impact
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- You will take on progressively greater accountabilities
- You will have the chance to build close relationships with clients
To include yourself within this recruitment process, to find out more information about the role or simply discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact us as soon as possible.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
Please note that by applying your CV is sent directly and only to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for other roles provided if they have the necessary skills and experience.
Executive recruitment, made simple.
+352 661 157 014
€120,000.00 - €150,000.00 /year