Client Manager – Institutional Sales
Sparinvest seeks to recruit a committed Client Manager for its Luxembourg Office, where English is the main working language.
Sparinvest S.A. is a Super Management Company in Luxembourg with a branch in Denmark, where the majority of the employees and functions are based. Consequently, travels to Denmark should be expected. Sparinvest has Luxembourg and Danish UCITS and AIFs under management.
The function is an interesting role where you will both support the sales group in the process of acquiring new clients, and be the key person in the daily client management to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Assisting the sales group with client meetings, including preparation of presentations and client information
- Managing of client databases (CRM) including research on leads
- Supporting the team with client intelligence
- Providing a first class service to clients: ensuring a smooth onboarding, evaluating the client needs in terms of reporting and timely delivering the expected service, responding to ad hoc client queries/requests with the shortest possible delays
- Organization and participation to external events
- Working in close cooperation with other colleagues in a project-oriented environment
Experience from the financial sector, preferably from another management company, is required. In addition, your profile should also match the following requirements:
- At least five years of experience
- High level English and preferably knowledge of French and German
- Knowledge of Danish would be helpful for the working and social environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and use own initiative with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset with attention to detail
- Curious and open-minded
- Good team spirit
- Self-managing and responsible
A challenging job in a dynamic institutional sales team of 14 persons, hereof 5 are based in Luxembourg.
As an employee of Sparinvest, you have a large degree of influence on your work and your workplace, where the tone is informal. Sparinvest offers excellent opportunities for career and personal development. The pay package is attractive and negotiable according to qualifications.
Starting date and application deadline
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Client Manager, Michèle Le Ret Sønderskov, M: +352 26 27 47 39 or Regional Director, Mikkel Strørup, M: +352 26 27 47 28.
We wish to fill the position as soon as possible and handle applications continuously. Therefore, please send your application and CV no later than Friday 8. February 2019.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The Sparinvest Group was founded in Denmark in 1968 and originally conducted its business in Denmark only, but is now known internationally as an ambitious asset management and expert in e.g. value investment.
Read more about the Sparinvest Group at sparinvest.lu, sparinvest.dk or sparinvest.eu