Client Services Accountant - English Speaking (M/F)
We are currently recruiting a Client Services Accountant for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
- Handle day-to-day operations of client companies;
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.;
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts;
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts;
- Preparation/review of management reporting;
- Preparation/review of corporate tax and VAT returns;
- Preparation of corporate/legal documents (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings included);
- You will report to an Assistant Manager / Manager.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Minimum BAC+3/4 or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics;
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in accounting in domiciliation of companies, fiduciary or
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software (preferably BOB);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Flexibility, pro-activity;
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment.
Our client provides corporate and trust services.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.