CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISOR (M/F)
Your role will be to provide excellent customer service as part of the Luxembourg Client Service Team. The role holder will manage the provision of client service support to high-valued Cash and Liquidity Management clients. The objective is to provide client liaison and partner with Relationship Managers, Sales, Product Management and Operations to identify customized, competitive solutions.
Key responsibilities :
- Accountable for delivering Client Service excellence - globally and effectively managing any risks and issues;
- Identification of opportunities globally and effectively delivering against client promises;
- Identify and introduce service improvements to improve the overall client experience;
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, eliminate redundancy, increase revenue and strengthen relationships by analysing clients activities and providing advice and suggestions to clients to improve;
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements;
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets;
- Maintain optimum delivery for project implementations;
- Facilitate the maintenance and reduction of implementation cycle time and time to revenue generation, working closely with Sales Team in Luxembourg;
- Maintain and improve the client experience through Client Satisfaction (Post Implementation Review).
- Implementation and maintenance of new Group tools and building and roll-out of a Customer Management system to increase Sales activities;
- Maintain and seek to increase client testimonials which can be used to support Sales in future business opportunities;
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role;
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Working experience in the banking industry, ideally in Client Service / Client Management;
- First experience of working in an International Global Banking environment;
- Bachelor degree in business, related field or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent command of English language. Any additional European language is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of industry standards related to standard Cash Management products and services and ideally a former experience in Liquidity and Cash Management;
- Relevant experience with SWIFT, Payment Channel connection and integration;
- Experience with or knowledge of local regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering;
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions;
- Ability to understand a customer's business and the fundamentals of running a business;
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills;
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, Proficient Internet and email.
The client is a leading international bank.