The Pictet Group is a partnership of seven owner managers, with principles of succession and transmission of ownership that have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. It offers only wealth management, asset management and related asset services. The Group does not engage in investment banking, nor does it extend commercial loans. With CHF 556 billion in assets under management or custody at 30 September 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,500 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
You will provide operational support for clients and client relationship managers (CRMs) working for Pictet Asset Services (PAS), which operates as a custodian bank and fund administrator.
- Assisting with the process of setting up new relationships, together with the CRMs and the teams responsible for client onboarding.
- Providing an operational service (nursing) for all PAS clients, working in partnership with the different Pictet Group centres of expertise responsible for custody bank and fund administration services.
- Delivering targeted operational services, including coordinating of client payments, liquidity management and sweeping.
- Providing administrative assistance by implementing our online banking solution, assisting with drafting/updating of the operational memorandum and providing support for segregated account-opening processes, together with the Onboarding team.
- Helping to resolve any problems and answering questions from PAS clients by recording and following up on questions/issues, including providing operational assistance to clients, following up on problems encountered by these clients and passing information on to the CRMs and CSO management.
- Being present with the CRMS for client visits to deal with operational aspects (service review).
- Working closely with the CRMs to help promote Pictet’s services with clients.
- BAC+2 or +3 in Economics, Accounting and/or Management, or educational background considered equivalent.
- Knowledge of fund administration and the different players involved.
- Strong sense of front-oriented service and highly skilled at client relations.
- An ability to cope with delicate situations that call for both diplomacy and technical expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of asset-servicing operations (custodian bank/investment funds) and of operational flows.
- Experience of project management would be a plus.
- Highly skilled user of common MS Office applications/Avaloq.
- Excellent command of German is a must (Native speaker level), English and French (written and spoken) are also required. Any other language would be an asset.
As the successful applicant, you will be conscientious, able to cope with stress and flexible. You will also need to show initiative and have no difficulty in working on your own. Your organisational skills will enable you to successfully complete the different tasks entrusted to you.