As Commercial Analyst, you are responsible for a range of commercial and market analysis tasks at Intertrust Luxembourg. You act as the central contact and coordination point for commercial reporting, Client Relationship Management system maintenance and market research requests. You will be an integral part of the Commercial Department’s daily interface with client-facing teams.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- Preparing and developing commercial reporting and analysis according to the commercial strategy to provide insight to the Management and client-facing teams
- Maintaining an up to date Client Relationship Management database and providing end-user support
- Providing market intelligence based on research requests from the client-facing teams, keeping up to date on relevant market developments and proactively providing insight to respective stakeholders on findings
- Proactively participating in any relevant commercial and business development projects
We are looking for individuals, who:
- Have a higher education degree or diploma, preferably in an analytical and commercially focused area.
- Are passionate about analytics to provide insight for strategy and tactics’ development
- Are fully proficient in Microsoft Excel, experience in Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a strong advantage
- Have relevant experience in an international legal, tax or trust environment
- Have a basic understanding of the trust and corporate services industry
- Demonstrate a proactive can-do attitude with an eye for detail and innovation
- Are fluent in written and spoken English – any other language is considered an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills and are interested in the commercial and market analysis side of the business
Call to Action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.