Company Secretary - Legal Administrator, Investment Manager (BM1865)
An Alternative Asset Manager, relatively new to Luxembourg, is growing it’s office and consequently looking for a Company Secretary, with a Legal education to assist with the running of the Company’s regulatory obligations and manage the legal ‘life’ of various investment structures.
The company specialises in ‘debt’ structures, non-performing loans, distressed debt….and seeks a proactive, intelligent and ambitious individual to join the small team. In a small company such as this, you will gain exposure to the investment and their strategies, be in contact with various internal stakeholders and the London Office, plus have the opportunity of learning from the Senior Managers within the Luxembourg Office.
Responsibilities are varied and include:
- Maintain the Company’s files in hard and soft copy format
- Maintain up-to-date the Company’s register of shareholders, directors and other registers, and record and sign the changes and transfers
- Ensure that hard copies of all company documentation are held at the Company’s offices
- Ensure that the companydata room on AD Connect is kept up to date
- Compliance Record Keeping
- Assist the Compliance Conducting Officer with various Compliance Regulatory projects
- Maintain the Conflicts of Interest Log. Work with the Compliance Officer to identify the measures taken to manage and/or disclose conflicts
- Support the Compliance team of PCA LLP in undertaking KYC/AML checks
- Company Board & Committee Meetings
- Convening the annual board meeting in relation to the annual accounts approval and for preparing the minutes and the lists of those attending
- Convening other scheduled and ad hoc board meetings throughout the year
- General Governance
- Conduct business on behalf of the Firm with integrity and due skill, care and diligence
- Observe proper standards of market conduct
- Pay due regard to the interests of clients and treat them fairly
Skills and Education:
- Legal education comprising of a Law degree is strongly preferred
- First experience as a company secretary/corporate administrator dealing with investment structures in Luxembourg is an advantage
- Proactive, ambitious, organised, team player.....all necessary for this job
- Fluent business English language is a must, other European languages useful
- An interest in learning about Alternative Investment strategies
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
- All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
- EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
- Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
- We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
- Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
- Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
- Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
- If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn
bonus and benefits