Company Secretary – MUR157
Greenfield is pleased to be representing a global investment manager specialising in real estate equity and debt investment worldwide. To support their local Team, they are looking for a Company Secretary
to provide day to day administration and company secretarial matters of an established property investment fund, consisting in part, of various Luxembourg domiciled and several others SPV’s across Europe. The successful candidate will be expected to take a key role across all aspects of the fund’s company secretarial matters and provide assistance to other members of the fund team as required.
- Management of board meetings including acting as secretary and providing advice (inclusive of full preparation and review of board packs).
- Demonstrate a strong ability in capturing the key elements and ensure the discussions of the board meeting are properly and accurately transcript into the minutes.
- Management of the Fund’s various filing requirements to ensure that each entity within the Fund’s structure is compliant with legal, statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Incorporation, liquidation and general administration of the Fund’s various SPV’s; undertake electronic filing with both the RCS and the CSSF.
- Preparation and issue of both board and committee meeting papers and attendance thereat.
- Company secretarial matters relating to acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and refinancing matters generally across the Fund; liaising with the Fund’s Asset management and Finance teams together with its legal advisors in connection therewith.
- Tracking and tracing of documents (legalisation, apostle, review, signature, verification, etc), and various KYC information requests.
- Maintain up-to-date corporate governance records.
- Ability to deliver against objectives and to manage both internal and external relationships.
- Capacity to work autonomously.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong delivery focus and “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Property fund experience desirable, preferably within a Luxembourg SPV structure.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English + German and/or French.
- IT skills – Good knowledge of: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- RCS filing and CSSF communication.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Muriel Newton by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational
Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.