Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Compliance Analyst (m/f)
You will be integrated into our Risk & Compliance department which is in charge of monitoring any compliance risk that could affect the firm, including all threats to Arendt’s financial, organisational and reputational standing, and ensuring constant compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, codes of conduct or practice standards.
- Review of the KYC files for new and existing clients and identification of main issues and missing information;
- Conduct customer due diligence checks (KYC) on new and existing clients in order to identify and evaluate AML/CTF risks as per internal risk based approach;
- Gather, analyze and maintain AML/KYC documentation;
- Monitor and follow-up regulatory developments and update the procedures and templates accordingly;
- Keep all KYC files up-to-date;
- Liaise and coordinate with different parties (internal as well as external) in relation to KYC and AML related matters;
- Be a contact person within the law firm for questions or issues raised for Compliance purposes.
- Participate to various internal projects.
- You hold a degree in Business Administration or in Law (min. Bac+3);
- You are fluent in French and English (written & spoken), German would be considered as a plus;
- You have a prior successful experience in a similar function (3 to 5 years);
- You have a good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and AML and/or KYC environment;
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are proactive, rigorous and able to meet tight deadlines;
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently;
- You have a good command of MS Office.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Concierge Services