Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a:
Compliance Officer (M/F)
- Provide recommendations, analysis, and advice to all Compliance related matters and queries
- Identify potential or actual Compliance risks and propose realistic mitigation or corrective solution
- Assess, review and implement adequate policies and procedures
- Define and maintain the risk based approach and country risk assessment
- Manage Compliance annual training (design and delivery)
- Provide support to other departments in case of new regulation or law
- Ensure regulatory watch for Compliance matters
- Report regularly on activities progress and risk mapping
- Master’s degree in Law with a minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of AML-KYC laws
- Excellent knowledge of applicable regulation related to Compliance matters and to Luxembourg finance sector in particular MAR, CSSF circulars and MiFID II,
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to research, comprehend, analyze and present information
- Accurate, reliable, and discrete
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and French. Other languages will be considered as an asset.
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter by clicking the Apply button below.
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for references and a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).