Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
As a member of the Luxembourg BJBE Compliance Team, under the Regulatory Compliance Analysis & Monitoring area, the individual reports to the BJBE Chief Compliance Officer.
The candidate would have an audit or compliance monitoring / testing background with a strong risk and control mind-set.
Main tasks :
- Designing work programs and executing steps, meeting deadlines to evaluate compliance with rules and regulations on any non – AML regulations applicable to BJBE and its branches.
- Interacting with the business and compliance colleagues as part of scoping, control design assessment, reporting findings and offering solutions to address control gaps or enhance processes.
- At least 4 years of Audit, Compliance testing/monitoring or relevant Compliance experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any additional language would be an asset (French and German notably).
- Knowledge of Private Banking business and regulation (MIFID2, MAD MAR, Cross Border…).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to establish credibility and strong partnerships with senior business leaders, control functions and corporate partners globally.
- Highly detail-oriented, motivated, intellectually curious individual with outstanding time-management and analytical skills.
- Quick and sharp individual who relishes the challenges of understanding and interpreting regulations and processes across different businesses and jurisdictions.
- Excellent written skills and ability to prepare clear, concise reports with minimal supervision.
Starting date will be immediately.