For one of our Partners, a company located close to the German border, we are searching for a new young talent for the team. Their team is composed of more than 10 people who will be supporting you in your evolution.
Being part of this international and at the same time local environment will enable you to grow and take new responsibilities in the field of Tax, funds and financial law.
If you have some notions on the compliance matters in Luxembourg or in Germany, this challenge might be the right one for you.
Your mission: Compliance officer
- Monitor and analyse regulatory requirement in Luxembourg
- Identity the different risks of your clients or from the firm's activities
- Review some documents with the Partner and ensure a good follow up the filed
- AML and KYC identification process
- Conduct some legal research to understand the regulatory environment in Luxembourg
Your profile: Compliance officer
- Have at least 1 year of experience in Compliance in Luxembourg
- German and English are mandatory languages
- Good comprehension of the legal and administrative work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good work/life balance and enthusiastic project possibilities
What will your benefits be?
- Enter a small sized company
- Be part of a growing project
- Develop your expertise with highly skilled professionals
- Competitive salary package going up to 45 000€ on the entry level
- Specific trainings in your area of interest to enable you to grow intellectually
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com