Compliance Oversight Officer (M/F)
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Compliance Oversight Officer. This person will be in charge of the Compliance risk management and internal controls within a new department.
The team will be composed of 3 people reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer of the bank.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Organizing and performing the internal control program within Compliance Department;
- Defining a global methodology of compliance risk assessment;
- Planning onsite reviews and controls;
- Maintaining the group data sharing Policy;
- Collecting every month the information from the branches and organizing the sharing described in the procedure;
- Writing reports and recommendations.
Education & Background:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Compliance role within a bank;
- Good knowledge about the banking environment and financial products;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbal;
- Excellent organizational and computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.