Genesta Nordic Capital Fund Management S.à r.l. (gncfm)
conducting officer - OPERATIONS MANAGER
Genesta Property Nordic is a fund and investment manager that specializes in commercial real estate in the four Nordic countries. We invest in office, retail and logistics assets and have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Luxembourg. We are presently managing two Luxembourg Alternative Investment Funds.
Genesta Nordic Capital Fund Management (GNCFM), a Luxembourg Chapter 16 Management Company and Alternative Investment Fund Management Company (AIFM), requires an Operations Manager who will, subject to CSSF approval, be appointed Conducting Officers. This personbe one of three Conducting Officers based in Luxembourg with the other two being willwork closely with the Conducting Officer for Portfolio Management and the Conducting Officer for Risk Management.
Your Conducting Officer duties are the oversight and management of the following:
- Net Asset Valuation
- Depositary Bank
- Central Administration
- Tax and Transfer Pricing
- External Audit
- Internal Audit
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
1. Review work performed by the Central Administrator and Accounting Administrator in relation to the maintenance of the books and records for Luxembourg AIF’s and Holding Structures
2. Oversee the Depositary to ensure they have sufficient documentation required to process payments and issue confirmations;
3. Ensure all financial structuring accords with our Tax and Transfer Pricing advice;
4. Monitor budget and forecast activities and ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses, especially the calculation of management fees;
5. Ensure all financial and management reporting deadlines are met;
6. Assist in the production of the quarterly investor report and management reports for the Board meetings;
7. Organise the Investor Committee and Board meetings; and
8. Assist with the Internal and External Audits.
Genesta Corporate Development
1. Data systems – Genesta is developing internal systems including a datawarehouse. Key role in assisting in the implementation of these systems/data warehouse and implementing, using and developing the new systems and the datawarehouse.
2. Corporate Development - Any other investment & asset management related works such as ad hoc corporate reporting, co-ordination on corporate initiatives etc. Being part of a project team in a changing environment within a dynamic global group.
Skills & Experience Required
- 4 - 5yearsexperiencein Luxembourg Alternative Fund administration either from working with a Central Administrator, Auditor etc
- Knowledge and understanding of the Luxembourg Regulatory Framework
- Knowledge of AIFMD
- Fluent in English. Any other language is desirable
For further information about the company, please go to www.genesta.eu