PORTFOLIO MANAGER - CONDUCTING OFFICER (M/F)
In accordance with the provisions of the AIFM Law, the Conducting Officer Portfolio Management is responsible, for the general management of the Company in collaboration with its fellow conducting officer.
THE JOB :
- Supervising the adoption of investment strategies, implementing the general investment policy as described in its respective constitutive documents and ensuring that the general investment policy, the investment strategies and the risk limits of each AIF are properly and effectively implemented.
- Approving and reviewing on a periodic basis the adequacy of the internal procedures for undertaking investment decisions for each AIF.
- Reviewing and validating the Investment Committee Memorandum.
- Preparing the board meetings.
- Organizing the shareholders meetings.
- Handles shareholders requests.
- Monitoring and overseeing the internal audit activities.
- Supervises and coordinates the phases of the due diligence performed by the Investment Advisors including potential financial, tax and legal aspects of the investment.
- Reviews and sets up the acquisition vehicle, financing structure of the transactions.
- Regularly monitors the performance of investments compared to business plan and identify major investment issues to be referred to the board.
- Organizes the Investors Committee.
- Closely monitors asset valuations and proposes to the board disposal of assets and exit strategies.
- Oversight and management of marketing.
- Approves and processes payment of invoices, fees calculation, organizes, supervises and issues quarterly financial statements. Liaises with external auditors and provides any needed reporting.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Solid knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment especially as applicable to the fund industry. Sound understanding of AIFMD.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the real estate asset management industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
THE CLIENT :
A management company that is currently setting up operations.