This is an excellent opportunity to manage a small team handling a broad range of regulatory compliance issues for our market leading client’s fund services, corporate services, legal service and fiduciary services business lines in Luxembourg. You will enjoy a dynamic range of responsibilities, in a collegiate atmosphere, in an environment where you will develop your career over the long-term with the company’s commitment to personal development.
In this role you will report to the Group Head of Risk & Compliance, and manage your own team of 3, plus you’ll have oversight responsibilities for two other international entities.
- Act as the MLRO for the regulated entities, act as Compliance Officer for the PFS, and as Conducting Officer for their Management Company.
- Manage all regulatory compliance aspects of the Luxembourg entities.
- Maintain and adapt appropriate Group procedures, and ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations
- Adopt a risk based compliance monitoring programme across the business lines, and implement group risk & compliance policies
- You’ll monitor internal compliance with those policies
- You will oversee licensing requirements, and regulatory reporting, ensuring excellent communications with the CSSF, etc.
- Ensure the compliance of all operating entities with relevant legislation (AIFMD, FATCA, MIFID II, CSSF circulars), etc.
- Undertake projects in relation to new regulatory initiatives, or new group initiatives, and provide training to staff
- Be involved in the group compliance risk management committee.
In order to succeed in this role, you will:
- Have excellent experience in a similar role in Luxembourg, with a strong knowledge of Luxembourg fund regulation, with relevant qualification
- Have the ability and desire to create a strong compliance culture
- Have excellent communication skills in English. French would be an asset
- Have a sense of discretion, and be able to handle situations sensitively when necessary
- Be a great manager, being able to work autonomously whilst leading and motivating a team
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.