Would you like to be part of an international asset management company? Do you want to get the chance to grow your career and work within a challenging environment? Then this position is made for you!
For this asset management firm, we are looking for an knowledgeable Conducting Manager in charge of the Portfolio Management / Senior Financial Controller.
The person need to be aware of market norms and nomenclature and specialized in AIFM Funds.
This is your opportunity to participate and to benefit from this international company: you will enhance your skills and build your professional network.
Conducting Officer - Tasks:
- Act as a conducting officer and manage activities about a specific portfolio (AIFM)
- Put in place and update policies and procedures
- Oversight and review the investment activities
- Be the key point of contact with the CSSF
- Prepare and attend to various key internal committees in order to bring the company to the next level
Conducting Officer - Profile:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in private equity, real estate or AIFM
- Fluent in English
- Analytical and organised spirit
- Autonomous and able to take initiatives
- Communication skills and team-oriented person
Conducting Officer - Offer:
- Attractive annual salary based on experience and profile
- Very competitive package
- Career opportunities
- Challenging position, missions and environment
€90,000.00 - €100,000.00 /year