For one of our clients, we are looking for a:
Management consultant Marketing & Sales
We help our clients set their strategic direction, develop their marketing and sales capabilities, and connect their organization to realize the full potential of today's omni-channel opportunities.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (typically Statistics, Mathematics, or Econometrics)
- One or multiple Master degrees from a leading university
- An outstanding record of academic excellence
- 2 to 6 years of work experience in analytical services with some marketing and sales orientation (1-3 years of work experience as junior analytical specialist)
- Programming experience with SAS, SPSS or other languages (e.g., Java, C++, Perl, etc).
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent knowledge of English together with fluency in either French or Dutch (minimum C1 level)
- Confident and enthusiastic