Controller - Fund Manager | Controller - Real Estate | Financial Controller | Fund ControllerLuxembourg
Senior Financial Controller - Asset Manager
Do you have a passion for alternative funds? Right now, we are actively looking for an experienced Senior Financial Controller for an Asset Manager.
Role based in: Luxembourg (near train station)
In this role as a Senior Controller you will be involved in the day to day life of a variety of complex regulated and unregulated alternative funds (Private Equity / Real Estate / Credit). You will report to the CFO in the US. Some of the duties include:
- Oversight and coordinating accounting and legal aspects in relation to the funds; anticipating any risk arising from this;
- Support on the unregulated part of the business;
- Expose to all Assets (legacy, credit, PE, RE) – Assisting the deal team for transactions;
- Involved in communication with marketing teams, and tax teams in the US;
- Reviewing NAV, Tax returns, and Financial Statements;
- Coaching and managing the youngest members of the team;
- Working on various projects to promote the Lux office.
- 6-9 years of experience in Luxembourg in similar functions (in-house preferred);
- Experience in Private Equity / Real Estate / Credit, or any alternative funds exposure
- LuxGaap and/or IFRS experience and/or USGaap;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Take initiatives, possesses great organizational skills.
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Young and dynamic team;
- Well established and recognized international Asset Manager;
- Possibility to work closely to the most Senior employees, and to evolve within the company;
- Not far from the train station.
Our Client is one of the most reputable American public equity firm. They opened their Luxembourg office in 2011. You would work in a team of 9 (planning to be 14 by the end of the summer). The Lux office is in the center of everything, so you would be involved in all aspects.
They have a tight team, going out for lunch all together, and putting a strong emphasis on sharing knowledge in order to work efficiently.
If you want to join a reputable, growing, and stable Asset Manager, this is the right company for you!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to