Corporate Accountant - Leading AIFMLuxembourg
Great opportunity to work in the funds industry at a great financial services provider
Senior Corporate Accountant – Great Financial Services Provider
A client of mine is currently recruiting to fill the role of ‘Senior Corporate Accountant’. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a financial services provider. This is large company, with an international reach, this is a chance to be a part of the big picture and have a place in some of the biggest deals taking place.
The responsibilities include:
- Complete all of accounting of corporate entities
- Assist the company with secretarial matters
- The ability to act as a mentor to junior staff along with assisting the training of trainee accountants
- Establish god working relationships with clients and maintain client records within company systems
- Handle routine audit queries.
This candidate requires:
- You will be studying towards a professional qualification, either ACCA fundamental skills or ACA professional level
- Some technical financial services knowledge is required (don’t worry, there will be support in house to help grow this knowledge)
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate!
- The chance to work in a very stable environment
- Employees get health insurance provided
- Work as part of a multi-cultural team and get that international feel
- In house training so you can grow and develop in the company
Please get in touch today with Sam