We are currently looking, for one of our clients within the Broadcasting Industry, for a:
Corporate Information Security Engineer (W/M)
· Support Information Security related projects in the group corporate center and in our Business Units.
· Research, implement, maintain and improve centralized IT & Information Security solutions, perform security managed services for our business units (e.g. vulnerability assessments).
· Analyse and document group-wide technical procedures and policies.
· Research and prepare regular group information on information security related topics.
· Follow-up on findings from internal/external IT audits, Vulnerability Assessments, Intrusion Tests and provide remediation support.
· Support in the assessment, handling and reporting of Information Security Incidents within the group.
· Contribute to definition and regular testing of Information Security Incident Response exercises.
· You are fluent in English fluency in German or French are considered as an asset.
· You have at least 3 years of operational experience in IT & Information Security.
· You have relevant professional experience with vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS and SIEM systems (knowledge of Rapid7 products (Nexpose, InsightVM, AppSpider, Metasploit) and Splunk is a plus).
· Scripting languages including Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.
· Intrusion Testing (pen-testing) experience is a plus.
· Certifications such as GPEN, GCIH, CEH, OSCP, CISSP, Rapid7 will be considered as a strong asset.
· You have good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems including installation, hardening and maintenance according to best practices and guidelines (e.g. CIS, NIST, DISA STIG, etc.).
· You have good knowledge of virtualization technologies.
· You have experience with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform.
· You understand network protocols and technologies including but not limited to HTTP, FTP, SSH, TCP, UDP, etc.
· You have strong analytical and methodological skills, an energetic practical approach and a strong work ethic.
· You have good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
· You are hard-worker, results driven and mobile for frequent travels.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!