Corporate and Legal Manager | Deputy Corporate Manager | Senior Client Relationship Manager - LegalLuxembourg
Senior Legal Officer - Assistant Manager - Legal Department
A firm with an outstanding reputation is now expanding their legal department and will be looking to take on a Senior Officer/Assistant Manager for the growing function.
Our client is currently looking for a new additional member for their very community feel team to start in the next month or two.The work is mainly holding level funds, all unregulated funds with a very flat hierarchy. Currently, the legal team itself has one manager, two seniors, and 5/6 Legal officers the team, and hoping to grow more in the coming quarters. You will work in a department of 25 people in total, working with 200+ entities so every day can be very different. The role is a mix of drafting documents, interacting with clients, internal technical improvements and reviews. Team spirit and community is a major factor in the job, as the team is very international Main responsibilities
- Manage all day to day activity - administrative corporate duties, boards, minutes, meetings, documentation, portfolio update, annual accounts, incorporation to liquidation etc.
- Manage a team of 3-4 junior legal officers, and report to Legal Manager
- Assist and coordinate with the setup and harvest of private equity/real estate/infrastructure/debt structures;
- Draft and review all legal documents
- Work on transactions with all team, advisors, lawyers, notaries etc
- Manage and coordination about 80 entities, diversified investment portfolio structures of unregulated Luxembourg SPVs.
- Maintain a good positive work environment within the small office
- Hold a law degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-year experience within the fund's industry
- Experience managing juniors and/or a small team
- Fluent English - other languages are a bonus
- Experience with SPV level funds in PERE/AIF is very helpful
- Play a major part as a senior in the legal department
- Work with very diverse funds with one of the most reputable companies
- Coordinate with multinational companies, and gain exposure
- Grow with a small team, grow and manager you own sub-team
- Work in a very positive office where team spirit is key.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org