Corporate Manager | Corporate Officer | Corporate Officer Legal DegreeLuxembourg
Our client, a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, are looking for mid to senior level legal officers, to join their growing team in Luxembourg. You will be joining a dynamic team of individuals who have a wealth of experience in many areas and are great at sharing knowledge, you will be provided with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through local and global academies and training programmes and have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients in the alternative investment fund sector to large blue chip organisations. Finally they have an International Mobility program that enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad.
As a Senior Relationship Manager (Legal) you are in charge of the legal and administrative day-to-day management of a number of client companies and ensure that the client portfolios are in good legal and fiscal order. You will build and maintain excellent relations with existing clients and business partners. This should result in longstanding and profitable relationships with the aim to acquire new business.
- To review, assess and/or revise legal documents and contracts;
- To coordinate the compliance and intake procedures;
- To assist clients with the structuring of their holdings, lease, finance and royalty structures or private equity funds, as well as with the overall corporate governance;
- To communicate and coordinate with clients as well as with all internal and external stakeholders concerned by the client companies under management;
- To ensure that proper legal records are maintained for all client companies/structures;
- To guide acquisitions and re-organisations of client companies/structures;
- To generate new business opportunities;
- To support the business unit members with legal issues and address their queries.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Have a master degree in law or professional studies
- Have 4-7 years working experience.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is an advantage
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.
- Your commitment to us is reciprocated by our commitment to you both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
The entrepreneurial and international nature of this business requires a strong personality and ability to interact with all team members in order to get things done. This requires a proactive approach to challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude and a constant focus on results.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com