MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known bank based in Kirchberg:
As Corporate Manager, you will work in close collaboration with the Relationship Directors, supporting them with their client portfolio consisting of local and foreign fund administrators and fund Managers. You will be in charge of:
- Delivering targeted deposit and lending growth, aligned to sector & jurisdictional strategies;
- Taking part in management decision making through research / monitoring / analysis of complex, Fund & Financial & corporate Service Provider industry information;
- Supporting the wider Funds Banking franchise and the evolution of a 'one team' ethos, irrespective of where your colleagues are based;
- Undertaking investor, client and sector analysis to support credit papers and client plans;
- Gathering and organizing industry specific information and summarizing key themes in presentations;
- Acting as the person of contact for client queries, liaising with a range of colleagues and escalating to the Relationship Director or the Head of Funds Banking in Luxembourg;
- Maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders across Corporate & Transaction Management, Risk, Services, Markets, Real Estate Finance and other internal colleagues to ensure that a seamless customer experience is delivered;
- Proactively identifying and managing risks to deliver key customer outcomes;
- Managing credit submissions and attending client meeting with the Relationship Directors.
- Relevant University degree
- 2-5 years of experience in theBanking or Financial industry
- An experience in deal structuring would be considered as an advantage
- Experience of analyzing simple financial information and ability to identify /structure appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Fluency in English, both in writing and speaking. Good level of French would be considered as an asset
- Ability to prioritize and deal with conflicting demands
- Good understanding of debt and risk Management
- Good communication, verbal and written communication skills.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!