Austin Bright has a dedicated team specialized in the investment funds industry. It is through this specialisation that one of our clients asked us to find a Corporate manager to join their team at the East of Luxembourg-city.
This PSF counts 30 people who work in a relaxed atmosphere even if they deliver a high quality of services. Divided into team of 4/5 persons, they are looking for a manager who will handle a team of corporate officer and have all the contacts with the clients.
Through this task, you will be highly supported by the managing director and the other managers that are always ready to give a hand.
Corporate Manager: The Role
- You are the person responsible for the clients' relations
- You will be the right hand of the Top management
- You will be the person allocating the work to the team and setting up targets and objectives
- You will be the person responsible for the set up of new business development
- You will assist to AGM/Boards and other important events
- You will be asked to go occasionally on business trips
Corporate Manager: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor Degree in a field related to Finances or Law
- You speak English on a daily basis. Any other languages would be an asset
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in Financial Service Providers or Management Company
- You would like to manage a team of colleagues and lead them in their work
- You want to motivate and help to set up goals and objectives
Corporate Manager: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 90,000€ Gross per year to enable you to have a comfortable life
- Multiple advantages such as Meal Vouchers and possibilities for Bonus up to two months' salary
- Activities with the team such as events to integrate you easily
- Possibilities to evolve and take the next step to your career
- The offices are modern and open to ensure a good working atmosphere
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
meal vouchers and bonus