For a Real Estate Group, we are looking for german speaking Corporate Officer with experience in Funds.
The company is located in the City Center which means that a lot of facilities near to your work place.
You will not need to use your car and spend 2 hours in the traffic per day and you will also have the opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team.
They are known to offer great salaries + package depending in the experience.
• To administer a portfolio of Clients, including more complex, demanding cases and to ensure all activities fall within the market Regulations and corporate governance of the Clients’ entities
• To deal with incoming correspondence on a daily basis in an efficient manner, from Clients and any related third-parties
• When required, to prepare minutes and other Board related documents
• To coordinate the audit process with the different departments and the auditors, and responsible for the annual accounts filing with the relevant authorities
• To manage the billing process: issue invoices, send them to clients, and control settlement
• Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in funds administration or financial services environment
• German and English are mandatory !
• A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of funds administration, Luxembourgish Law
• Strong IT skills
• Company located in the City Center
• Rewarding salary
• Brand new offices
• Young team
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Vehicle Allowance
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Transportation Allowance
- Free Food and Coffee
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Stock Options
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Professional Development