This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of the Corporate team of this growing Real Estate Asset Manager based in Luxembourg.
The position will report to the Legal Director and will work closely with the teams across the organisation, the Board of Directors and external stakeholders.
* Conversant on company secretarial activities and tasks including drafting standard form company secretarial documents
* General company secretarial housekeeping including drafting and reviewing agendas and resolutions to ensure they are accurately drafted
* Preparation of Board papers, understanding of matters to be discussed, attendance to Board meeting, being a source of information and support to Board members and minutes taking and drafting skills
* Assisting with execution of documents and ensuring that the relevant sign off have been received
* Producing structure charts and ensuring that the AML/KYC procedures are duly respected
* Actively support the team with portfolio transactions, e.g. acquisitions, disposals, financings etc.
* Communicating with external stakeholders including law firms, auditors, tax advisors and other service providers
* Related work experience in Luxembourg
* Graduated with a University degree, preferably in Law
* Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language may be an asset
* Effective and structured communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Good knowledge of the Corporate Administration/ Company Secretarial function
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Agnieszka Parisse as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AP1
We'll help you go further.