In a qualitative working environment
This is a great opportunity for you to apply your experience and competence in governance outside of a traditional domiciliation company. Joining a stable and professional international team, you will be supported by your manager to ensure the governance of the various structures they manage, alternative investment funds for most of them, are handled in respect with the regulatory requirements.
* Organise and supervise the day-to-day legal administration of investment funds, securitization vehicles and other legal entities domiciled with the group
* Organise and hold board and shareholder meetings and prepare the related documents/minutes.
* Prepare corporate documents: power of attorneys, circular resolutions, etc.
* Company secretarial tasks: assist the client directly with the execution of documents, KYC requests, etc.
* Management of files and records of domiciled companies
* Collaborate with administration teams to solve documentation issues
* Legal qualification/University degree or equivalent completed with a first successful experience of 3+ years in a corporate/ paralegal role
* Knowledge of the AIFM funds industry in Luxembourg, ideally with an exposure to RE funds
* First class presentation skills both oral and written
* Perfectly fluent in English, written and spoken
* Autonomous, liable, discrete and respectful
* Client-focused, Hands-on
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AB1
We'll help you go further.