Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
You will become part of Citco REIF (Real Estate Investment Fund Services) - a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to your team and clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco's business and help to maintain and improve Citco's operational procedures.
Duties in Brief:
- As your main focus you will be responsible for all legal and corporate matters for client companies;
- In particular you will assist the Trust officer with closing transactions, the preparation of various legal documents, maintaining statutory records, the good keeping of the company client files;
- Assist in preparation of client/board meetings and preparation of (hard copy) board packs;
- File legal and other documents and maintain Citco's electronic databases;
- Process inbound and outbound correspondence;
- Communicate and liaise directly with clients and attend to their requests;
- Maintain a network of lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide.
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in the financial industry is considered an advantage;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, commercial, service minded and dynamic attitude;
- Willingness to further develop international company law knowledge;
- Fluency in English s a must. German skills would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.