Corporate Tax Compliance Expert (M/F)
While TALANTLERS offers talent attraction solutions to Luxembourg financial institutions, we have been mandated by a leading financial institution to Search & Select a Corporate Tax Compliance Expert.
Your main missions:
- Prepare and review Corporate income Tax for several European subsidiaries (information sourcing, calculation, tax payments management, accounting entries and reconciliations).
- Monitor and update legislative changes and tax rates in relevant countries.
- Prepare deferred tax provisions for the financial statements of the group.
- Act as single point of contact for external and internal auditors.
- Provide quarterly and annual tax provisions to group.
- Participate to several cross-carriers tax-related projects.
- Develop yourself on Indirect taxes (VAT, insurance tax, etc)
- University degree in Accounting or Finance ideally with a specialization in Taxation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an International Corporate Tax role with a Big 4, Fiduciary or International Group.
- Advanced understanding of tax accounting principles
- Enthusiasm to develop in-depth technical knowledge of new areas of international tax compliance.
- Familiarity with financial statements and experience of calculating tax provisions in accordance with Luxembourg GAAP, or IFRS beneficial.
- Understanding of re-treatments around FX
- Accurate and reliable with good analytical skills.
- Well organized and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (particularly Excel) essential.
- Fluent in English and French or German. Any other European language will be considered as an asset.
On top of long-term perspective locally or within the group, our client offers competitive salary package and extended benefits.