CORPORATE TREASURY SALES MANAGER (M/F)
THE ROLE :
You will be responsible for delivering high quality sales-client management for top tier customers.
You will manage the provision of client service to high-valued Cash Management clients, ensuring client expectations are exceeded and that the company offers a superior service to that of their competitors.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To maintain and enhance existing revenue streams and develop new revenue streams by identifying and selling innovative solutions to clients, thus maximizing commercial profitability and relationship depth.
- This involves both sourcing new business opportunities within the portfolio as well as reviewing and renegotiating the full range of payments and cash management services as well as effecting any relevant initiatives required by the Group.
- To be recognized as a cash management specialist with an ability to display competent knowledge of relevant products and services within the jobholders area of responsibility. This is where the key sector angle comes into play: the succesful candidate will be able to understand the clients' specific requirements and match these effectively with our solutions and products.
- To act as a lead sales representative on opportunities with key clients and/or deals.
- Consistently role model the sales manager competencies; providing guidance and coaching to other sales managers and team members where necessary.
- Through regular client dialogues, originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
THE PROFILE :
- Association of Corporate Treasurers International Certificate in Cash Management.
- Association of the Chartered Institute of Bankers or other recognised professional qualification.
- Extensive experience of global cash management techniques, market, competitive environment, trends and regulatory environment.
- Detailed knowledge of day to day workings of a Corporate Treasury environment.
- Foreign exchange, payments, Global Liquidity Solutions, Collections.
- Proven sales record with demonstrable evidence of successful selling of large/complex transactions to major customers.
- Relationship Management of major client relationships.
- Dealing with customers at senior executive level.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of senior and executive management both within the Group, and at senior levels in customer organisations (Treasurer, Financial Director, and CFO).
- Excellent consultancy skills.
- Strong commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Data analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
THE CLIENT :
Our client is one of the largest bank in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.