Position: Cost Center Agent
Contract: Permanent Contract – Full time
The Accounting department plays a significant role in the company by providing financial reports and synthesis documents in compliance with the applicable accounting framework.
Our Accounting department has the mission to ensure the bookkeeping and the posting of the financial flows such as invoices, expense reports or client billing.
The department has a strategic importance in analysing and solving any data-analytics issues that may occur during operations. As a Cost Center Agent, you will be in charge of reviewing all financials aspects of technical maintenance for private jets.
More than experience we will value someone who is keen to investigate and possess a strong attention to details. Furthermore, you consider perseverance, rigorousness and reactivity as primordial skills in your day to day work.
- Bac+3 in business, accounting or economics/finance
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in an aviation related company
- Strong knowledge of the pack Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and ERP’s
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Strong negotiation, organization and analytical skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Team player, dynamic and rigorous
- Ensure a meticulous administrative and financial management of aviation related documents
- Daily analysis and bookkeeping of invoices
- Financial follow up of the quotations for aircrafts maintenance
- Prepare and review the payments steps regarding aircrafts maintenance
- Filing, and archiving of accounting documents
- Assist with the day to day operations
If you are interested by this offer
Please send your up to date resume in pdf format and your motivation letter at: