Job title: Credit Analyst RM – M&A Financing
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for an:
Credit Analyst RM – M&A Financing (M/F)
As a credit analyst and relationship manager, you will play a key role in supporting the senior team members in the Chinese Corporate and M&A financing team in terms of deal origination, execution and closing of exiting high profile cross border M&A financing transactions related to Upper Mid and Large corporate as well as to Tierr 1 Sponsors / PE Firms.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
· Deal execution & post lending monitoring
Ø To research key external information related to the transaction as well as managing in a rigorous and efficient way the information flow received
Ø To review the financial statements, models, commercial, legal and all other relevant due diligence key documents
Ø To prepare key internal documents such as credit applications, project summaries to support the senior teams
Ø To first review the flow of legal documentations and go through the main terms ( Term sheet review)
Ø To attend with the senior teams to the credit committees meetings
Ø To complete internal system and compliance requirements such as KYC with the support of Middle office departments
Ø To prepare the post lending reports and monitoring the credit events listed during the approval process
Ø To liaise with relevant external and internal parties of the bank as part of the deal execution process such as financial advisors and law firms
Ø Attending at client and advisors meetings to progress the due diligence or deal origination
· Marketing and origination
Ø To prepare the marketing material for potential targets
Ø To undertake market intelligence on the M&A market
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Proven Experience of 3 to 4 years at analyst level, with sound technical background particularly reviewing financial statements, models and all related documents
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Familiar in first reviewing legal documents related particularly to acquisition financing
- Practice and some understanding of the M&A and leveraged financing
- High level of proficiency in excel, word and PowerPoint
- Used to undertake internal and external presentations, reports under any formats
- Fluent English speaker with Excellent written and communication skills
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Team spirit.
- Good relations skills with a capacity to adapt to different contexts
- Organized and rigorous
- Highly organized and detail orientated with a client focus.
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethic.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri