Custody Administrator AIS (M/F)
As an administrator AIS your responsibilities will include:
· Ensure transactions are processed by the cut off time agreed in the Operating Memorandum
· Coordinate and control the custodian, Depositary bank duties related to CSSF circulars with regard to alternative funds (structured funds, Real Estate, Private Equity, funds of funds..);
· Answering queries from clients, other internal departments..
- Ensure resolutions of the different client’s queries in a timely manner.
- Analyze client’s documentation provided by client (shared with legal department) with regards to investment transactions.
· Minimum BAC+2/+3;
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a similar back-office position;
· Fluent in English and French, the knowledge of German/Italian language is a great plus;
· Highly organized, demonstrate initiative, able to work professionally under pressure and client focused.
If you want to join a growing environment, with a variety of challenges
and have the opportunity to make an impact on our client’s business
and on your career, please apply online.
BUSINESS ADVISORY | BUSINESS SUPPORT | REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE | SEARCH & RECRUITMENT
IQ Solutions SARL 2-4 rue du Château d'Eau L-3364 Leudelange | Phone +352 26 15 04 1