Custody Specialist of UCI(M/F)
As Custody Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
· Ensure correct settlement of cash, securities and derivatives;
· Ensure correct handling of corporate actions;
· Follow-up of SWAPS and securities lending;
· Coordinate and control the custodian bank duties related to CSSF circulars with regard to traditional and alternative funds;
· Answering queries from fund accountants, transfer agents and parent company;
· Propose process improvements.
· Minimum BAC+2/+3;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar back-office custody position;
· Fluent in English and French, the knowledge of German/Italian language is a great plus;
· Highly organized, demonstrate initiative, able to work professionally under pressure and client focused.