As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The Enterprise Sales Department of POST Telecom provides end-to-end ICT services to large and medium-sized customers.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for two:
Cyber Security Sales Specialists (m/f)
Your missions :
- Identify new sales opportunities within the existing customer’s base and work with the team of accounts to qualify opportunities, and prioritize activities
- Initiate and control the sales process to drive leads and develop deep understanding of product capabilities with value proposition
- Present to large and medium-sized customer and prospects our security solutions
- Support governance of solutions, proposals, contracts & pricing, potentially with local and international partners
- Forecast revenue and products and update sales activity to management
- Negotiate of sales transactions
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in ICT and or sales
- You benefit from, at least, 5 years of successful track record in selling Security Solutions, Managed Security Services, Consulting & Professional Services
- You ideally hold security industry certifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA, CIPM etc.)
- You have the ability to effectively profile target accounts and related decision-makers in the Luxembourgish ICT market
- You show strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and have the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer cybersecurity challenge
- You have an outstanding understanding of the technical challenges and demands of security solutions and products.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English. Luxembourgish and/or German will be considered as strong advantages
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on “Apply”
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.