- Paid traineeship - 1-year contract -
Our client :
Lombard International is a leading independent, global wealth solutions provider with over 25 years’ experience. We have the strength and expertise to provide wealth structuring solutions using unit-linked life insurance to ultra-high net worth individuals, their families and institutions around the globe.
The global group, Lombard International, launched to market in September 2015. With head offices in Luxembourg and Philadelphia, and serving over 20 markets across the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America, we are able to provide multi-jurisdictional wealth planning solutions on a global basis with a deep understanding of local cultures and attitudes.
Global assets under administration are in excess of €41.5bn as of 31 December 2018. Our global team of approximately 600 includes more than 60 technical experts specializing in wealth structuring, tax law and non-traditional assets.
Funds managed by Blackstone own Lombard International. Blackstone Group L.P. is one of the world’s leading investment firms with $472 billion in assets under management as at December 31, 2018.
At Lombard, it is in our nature to innovate!
They love what they do, quickly adapt, and they are agile, to bring out the very best in what they do
Service delivery and standards
- Repair Swift messages in error relating to securities transactions, corporate actions, statements of holding and cash statements
- Process all manual transactions according to specific business model and SLA
- Ensure accuracy of all manual transactions recorded into Xentis
- Support Valuation teams with queries related to transactions input
Relationships and influencing
- Develop a strong relationship with his/her counterparts within other department
- Adopt a professional and ethical attitude
- Ensure a professional and reliable service to other departments, clients and partners
Planning, decision making, continuous improvement
- Participate, propose improvement in processes and/or procedures
- Update procedures
- Interested in the the financial/insurance sector in general
- You enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment and look for the opportunity to excel in all aspects of your role
- Take personal pride in delivering high quality service to internal and external clients
- Strong prioritisation skills and is flexible, reliable and responsible in challenging situations
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Ability to work independently while keen to work as part of a team and assist colleagues
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to make the extra effort as required
- Fluent in French and English, any additional European language will be an advantage.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org