One of our clients is currently looking for a Datacenter Maintenance Engineer(m/f)to reinforce its maintenance and incident management team.
As a Datacenter Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for :
- Datacenters infrastructure monitoring and electrical/mechanical maintenance
- Preventive maintenance processes for power supply, cooling and security systems
- Creating continuous protocol improvements
- Maintenance and storage strategy definition
- Suppliers and clients relations
- IT room management (power supply, racks, optic fiber, ethernet patch cable...)
- You have an Engineering degree (Electricity & HVAC are an asset)
- You have a strong knowledge in networking and telecommunications
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language will be considered as a strong advantage.
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org